EHiN has room for a lot of seminars. Therefore we have engaged a large programme committee from several fields of expertise.
New this year is a digitalised process for submitting and reviewing proposals.
- All seminars have a duration of 25 minutes.
- Seminars and ideas should be logged separately.
- You need to register to propose and/or edit your proposal.
- Your proposal does not need to be complete when you first submit, and you are free to make changes or flesh it out.
- If your proposal is accepted, we will notify you.
- Seminars can be in English or Norwegian.
- You can propose seminars seminars for other people (or suggest topics you think are good).
- The Programme Committee will review all proposals.
- EHiN strives for a balanced programme. If your proposal is not accepted it’s most likely because it does not fit into the agenda, and not because it is a bad proposal.
- Please use the guide for submitting proposals if you have any questions.
- If you have more questions, please contact email@example.com.
We hope to see you at EHiN 2017!