About EHiN 2021
About EHiN 2021
In the pandemic year 2020, EHiN became a fully digital conference. Of the 2,300 registered participants, many had not participated at EHiN before.
The digital conference was conducted with 45 digital sessions with high professional quality. See the full programme for 2020 here.
The feed-back for previous years shows that the participants highly value the academic content of the programme. The main focus is to reflect developments within technology and health in Norway and internationally.
A hybrid conference at X Meeting Point
Based on the 2020 experience, EHiN has chosen to run a full hybrid conference from X Meeting Point at Hellerudsletta. It is easy to reach by car, airport bus, taxi from Lillestrøm, and we will insert shuttle buses. X Meeting Point is easily accessible, has a restaurant and a hotel with 480 rooms, and has a fantastic infrastructure with many meeting rooms. The entrance hall and meeting center can accommodate about 40-50 large and small exhibitors.
The process of building the program is important – we want all the actors in the field of e-health to recognize themselves in the program.
The program is compiled by the following:
- input through an open Call for papers
- input from the industry
- input from many major institutions
- input from the programme committee
- focus on the major national and regional projects (Health Platform, HAP, Helse-Norge.no, medication list, standardisation, welfare technology, home monitoring)
- focus on "always important" topics such as security, privacy and interoperability
- focus on new and exciting technology (AI, VR, personalized medicine)
The entire programme is quality assured by the programme committee.
It is EHiN and the presenter who have the final responsibility for the programme, both the balance of the topics throughout the conference, and in each session.
EHiN will have 5-7 parallel sessions every day this year. In addition, X Meeting Point offers many opportunities for workshops and smaller sessions.
More about the background for EHiN here.