EHiN Award 2023
We want to honour and put the spotlight on the good, digital solutions that contribute to a better everyday health for patients, relatives and employees. If you know of a solution - either completed or under development - that deserves a little extra attention and praise, then we hope you will nominate the candidate via our nomination form. The winner will be announced and the prize will be awarded during the jubilee dinner at EHiN 2023 on 7 November.
The deadline for nominations is 13 October 2023.
New this year: the Honorary Award.
No nominations, here the winner will be selected by a separate committee.
More info to come.
Criteria for nominations
- Innovative, digital e-health solution that has been developed or is under development in Norway.
- Has been implemented or is to be implemented in state, regional, municipal, international or private health services, either in institutions, in homes, leisure situations or in the workplace.
- The solution should contribute to better everyday health for its target group.
- The solution uses new digital possibilities in an innovative way.
- The solution can be commercial or non-commercial.
- The solution can have a distinctive and unique character.
- The process of developing and implementing the solution must be completed and concluded in a good way for all involved.
- The solution has been used by others or is in the process of being shared.
- The implementation must be from 2021/2022.
- The solution takes care of the basic principles around security, privacy and design.
Information to come