Date: November 8 - 9 2022.
Registration starts at 8 am on November 8. The conference starts at 9 am.
Location: X Meeting Point, Kragerudveien 50, 2013 SKJETTEN
Contact: Contact us - EHiN
- We recommend traveling by train from Oslo or Gardermoen to Lillestrøm Station, where we will have shuttlebusses going directly to the conference center.
NB! The airport express train also stops at Lillestrøm! See Vy.no.
- Shuttlebusses from Lillestrøm station:
Free buses will be installed between Lillestrøm and X Meeting Point both November 8 and 9.
The busses will be at Scandic Lillestrøm hotel, use the right exit from Lillestrøm station.
From Lillestrøm station November 8: 07:00, 07:44, 08:00, 08:15, 08:34, 08:44.
The bus will also stop at Olavsgaard hotel 08:10.
From X Meeting Point November 8: 17:15, 18:30, and thereafter continuous shuttle from 22:30 and until 00:20. If you are going to Olavsgaard, let the driver know.
The last train from Lillestrøm to Oslo S November 8 runs at 00:40. After that, the shuttle will also be set up directly to Oslo S at 01:00 and 02:00.
From Lillestrøm station November 9: 08:15, 08:30 and 08:44. From Olavsgaard 08:25.
From X Meeting Point November 9: 16:15, 16:35 and 16:50
- By car: X Meeting Point has thousands of parking spaces. Paymewnt at the Easy park app or automat (pr hour: NOK 25,- pr day: NOK 150 ). It is easy to drive from both Oslo and Lillestrøm. We recommend everyone who wants to use a car to look at the possibility of sharing cars.
- With bus: There is also ordinary local buses from Oslo S to X Meeting Point, Skjetten. See Ruter.
- Airport bus from Gardermoen (FB1, platform 12) stops near X Meeting Point (if you have booked hotel at Olavsgaard and are traveling there directly it is recommended to use the FB5 bus)
- Other means of transport: You can take a cab/taxi from Lillestrøm station to X Meeting Point (at yout own cost).
- Moxy Hotel is in the same building as X Meeting Point. Register from this link: https://events.provisoevent.no/xmeetingpoint/events/hotellromehin/register.
Choose the dates first, then you will see how many rooms are available.
- Olavsgaard - order with code # 9693. This can be ordered via mail: email@example.com until 4 weeks before the conference
- We also recommend:
- Scandic Lillestrøm. Accommodation is booked directly at: www.scandichotels.no
- Other hotels in Lillestrøm (or in Oslo)
Applies to Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Moxy prioritizes those with accomodation for 2 nights.
X Meeting Point's premises are universally designed with elevators, open spaces, wide doorways and adapted toilets.
Jenssen Turbuss has a few buses with lift and ramp. If you are a wheelchair user and want to take advantage of the shuttle bus offer, we need to know which departure you want to use.
Snacks and lunch are included in the ticket. Lunch will be available between 11:00 and 14:00, and you will find it in Hall 2 on the first floor and in the Catwalk on the second floor.
Dinner and entertainment:
EHiN's traditional dinner will be hosted at X Meeting Point on November 8 from19:00 to 22:30, and can be ordred by everyone who has an EHiN ticket. You can expect good food, drinks and inspiring conversations! Included in the dinner is a three-course meal with three units of drink.
Potato waffle with smoked salmon and whipped horseradish cream
Confit lamb shoulder with pumpkin puree, black cabbage, garlic sauce and small potatoes a part
Apple, vanilla and oats
(Coffee is included)
- Helene Bøksle is one of Norway's leading singers, known for her enchanting and unique voice. She grew up by the fjords and mountains in southern Norway, and her music is inspired by the sea, the Nordic landscape and the old folk tales. She uses elements of traditional folk music and modern world music in her own works. She has been part of Telenor's cultural program since 1997. EHiN is proud to have Helene Bøksle as a feature during the gala dinner with her usual pianist, Sindre Hotvedt.
- Funkytown is according to themselves Norway's best and most humble partyband. They cover most of the history of music the last 40 years. We guarantee a great experience! HJEM (funkytown.no)
- Distribution EHiN Awards 2022:
Announcement of the winner and presentation of the award will be held during the dinner. For mor information regarding EHiN Awards 2022 or to send in your nomination, see this page: https://ehin.no/2022/en/ehin-awards-2022/
- DJ and party in Moxy's hotel bar after dinner
The bar is also available during the day if you need to do some work or have smaller meetings.
Dinner November 7
If you are staying at X Meeting Point the night before the conference, we recommend that you book at table at Restaurant Gård Nordic Kitchen at X Meeting Point. You can book by sending an email to Eva-Kristin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the EHiN app
We will release the EHiN-app "Tappin" shortly before the conference opens. Here you will find your ticket, program, information about speakers and other useful stuff. Stay tuned for more information about this!
Please note that we have a photographer present throughout the conference and that all sessions will be filmed and streamed.
If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com