- We recommend traveling by train from Oslo or Gardermoen to Lillestrøm Station, where we will have shuttlebusses going directly to the conference center.
NB! The airport express train also stops at Lillestrøm! See Vy.no.
- Shuttlebusses from Lillestrøm station (outside Scandic Lillestrøm hotell):
Shuttle buses will be installed both days
6 Nov (pre-conference and Knowledge program): Bus from Lillestrøm 09:15.Return 17:30In order to keep track of how many people use the shuttle bus service on the morning of 7 November, we have chosen to offer tickets for these departures (between 07:30 and 08:45). All other shuttle bus departures outside this time are ticket-free.
7 Nov: Continuous from Lillestrøm between 07:30 and 08:45. (Please note! Tickets required, read here)
Return: 17:15, 18:30 and 22:30, 23:00 and 23:30
8 Nov: From Lillestrøm 08:15, 08:30 and 08:45
Return: 16:15, 16:30 and 16:45
- By car: X Meeting Point has thousands of parking spaces. Payment at the Easy park app or automat (pr hour: NOK 25,- pr day: NOK 150 ). It is easy to drive from both Oslo and Lillestrøm. We recommend everyone who wants to use a car to look at the possibility of sharing cars.
- By bus: There is also ordinary local buses from Oslo S to X Meeting Point, Skjetten. See Ruter.
- Airport bus from Gardermoen (FB1, platform 12) stops near X Meeting Point
- Other means of transport: You can take a cab/taxi from Lillestrøm station to X Meeting Point (at yout own cost).
Wardrobe will be in the foyer, between the registration area and the exhibition hall.
MOXY: Moxy is in the same building as X Meeting Point. Order via this link: https://events.provisoevent.no/xmeetingpoint/events/ehinhotellovernattingmoxy/registerFrom August 1 the cost will change to NOK 1995,-. This price lasts until October 1.
From October 2 the cost will go up to NOK 2499,-, and this will be the final cost.
Scandic Lillestrøm: You order via this link: https://www.scandichotels.no/hotelreservation/select-rate?hotel=784&fromDate=2023-11-7&toDate=2023-11-8&room%5b0%5d.adults=1&bookingCode=BEHE071123
Alna Radisson Blu: Order via this link: Rooms (radissonhotels.com). Use the code: NO366449 (under promotional code).
To those of you who will be staying at Moxy (the hotel is completely full on 7 Nov, and has a long waiting list):
- Check-in from 15:00-22:00 at Moxy reception. Report a late arrival to reception Moxy by phone or email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out before 12:00
- Breakfast is served in Restaurant Gård above the big steps in the Foyer ( Tuesday and Wednesday).
- You will find the cloakroom and luggage room next to the exhibition hall in the Foyer
- Snacks and drinks available 24/7 in the Moxy Lobby
- Reception open at night, tel. +47 23 96 55 31
- Parking in the area, NOK 25 per hour / NOK 150 per day or Easypark
- Universal design:
X Meeting Point's premises are universally designed with elevators, open spaces, wide doorways and adapted toilets.
- Arranged universal transport (info to come)
Snacks and lunch are included in the ticket. Lunch will be available between 11:00 and 14:00, and you will find it in Hall 2
Anniversary Dinner and entertainment: EHiN is 10 years old this year and we will celebrate this with a great anniversary dinner! The dinner will be hosted in the Grey Box at X Meeting Point on November 7 from19:00 to 22:30, and can be ordred by everyone who has an EHiN ticket (either as an addition or as a seclusicve dinner ticket). You can expect good food, drinks and inspiring conversations! Included in the dinner is a three-course meal with three units of drink.
Show your dinner ticket by the entrance to Grey Box!
This year we will use color codes on the tables, and we strongly encourage you to sit down at a table with the color you are assigned to meet new people!,
Lightly baked turbot with herb butter and pickled cauliflower
Duck breast from Gårdsand with Savoy cabbage, pickled borretane onions, apple cider syrup and red wine sauce. Small potatoes
Norwegian cheeses with nut compote and homemade crispbread.
Blackcurrant, farm milk and dark chocolate
Distribution EHiN Awards 2023:
Announcement of the winner and presentation of the award will be held during the dinner. For more information regarding EHiN Awards 2023 or to send in your nomination, see this page: EHIN 2023
- Dinner November 6
If you are staying at X Meeting Point the night before the conference, we recommend that you book at table at Restaurant Gård Nordic Kitchen at X Meeting Point. You can book by sending an email to Gøril at email@example.com
- Download the EHiN-app
We will release the EHiN-app "Tappin" shortly before the conference opens. Here you will find your ticket, program, information about speakers and other useful stuff. Stay tuned for more information about this!
Lead generation in Tappin: participants will actively share their information.
The participant has also approved to have access to the app and you can override whether you want to be visible or not.
Please note that we have a photographer present throughout the conference and that all sessions will be filmed and streamed.